Paper or Cloth, diapers that is.

Just wondering who uses cloth diapers and what kind's you've tried and liked.
I use prefolds with a thirsties cover. I've also tried Bumgenius, HappyHeinies and Baby Kangas. bumgenius is my favourite!!!!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• I love my thirsties covers. I used to love my bumgeniuses, but now I merely like them. I just got some wonderoos in the mail and I'm enjoying them greatly. I really love my fuzzi bunz and wouldn't mind more of them. The ones I want to try are GADs, though. My son needs their med-long size at this point! He's giant!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Ahhh I really wanted to cloth diaper! First kid, we lived in an apartment with community washers, and I chickened out at the last second. Plus I didn't want to wash piss-pants in a washer that other people were going to use, that's just not very nice!

Second one, we moved to a house with our own washer and dryer, but I forgot about cloth diapering! In fact, I remembered that was an option when I started washing piss-pants here and it reminded me of the apartment LOL! I always wanted to try Fuzzi Bunz.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008