What would you do differently if given the opportunity ?

I have had to deal with my own bad decisions, choices and have had to accept that I can't change certain things. What is one piece of advice you could give other women from you own experience.

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 7:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Life is short ... treasure each and every moment.
    ihatetocook

Answer by ihatetocook at 7:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Learn from your mistakes, and dont repeat them!
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 7:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would have gone to college earlier in life.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Finished law school

Answer by admckenzie at 7:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Hmm... I would have started saving money a little earlier.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Look before you leap. Think before you act on life changing things. Like having unprotected sex, owe I'm pregnant and I did not want kids right now, owe I have a STD that I can not get rid of. The list can go on and on. Do not think with only your heart, Think with your head too. " He beats me and has affairs, but I LOVE him".

Answer by louise2 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Living with someone will most likely end your friendship with them
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Tried for a closer relationship with my dad...I loved him and he me, but our relationship always seemed....strained I guess.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am so damned blessed....... at this moment in my life the ONLY thing i would change is that day a year and one month ago when i said I would be brownie leader,..... other than that I have no real regrets.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• @sahlady - it's too bad you are not enjoying your time as a leader, I don't know if it would help you, but I have a lot of ideas on my site for new leaders - http://www.scoutmom.net/

My main regret is moving into a house that nearly broke us - I would have been much happier sticking closer to home in the first place but the banker kept telling us that we needed to decide in order to get the "special" financing for lower payments that wasn't even available when we bought the house - in fact it hadn't been for several months.  Now we know to do more research and NOT listen to anyone through a mortgage company or bank.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010