Huh?

Ok so I was supposed to get my period on October 1st, obviously it's now 2 weeks late. I don't feel like I'm going to get my period, but I don't necessarily feel pregnant, I just feel exhausted. Normally, my period is on time all the time. 2 days ago I had a lightest pink mucus so I was like ok I'm going to get my period, nope nothing. I took a test today still negative.I guess I'm just wondering is this normal and when should I test again? Did any of you go passed 2 weeks and not test positive but were still preggers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yeah it truly depends on the person unfortunately; I have had a few friends who seriously did not get a positive urine test for months; I would give it another week and retest; considering the information you have given, I would say you are definitely pregnant, as spotting is pretty typical, and that missed period is a DEFINITIVE sign. Congrats to you if that be the case and GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i was the same way! i has about 3 1/2 weeks late before my test came out positive. i didnt feel pregnant either, totally thought i was going to get my period, and instead i got a baby lol. try again in about a week or so
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'm the poster, I"m only asking anonymous so none of my friends know I may be preggers before i am ready to tell people. Thank you for an honest no bashing answer. I know there are alot of these questions but it's just so hard to figure this out!
    Anonymous

• hey email me! I think I am going through the same!! lol.
    AilaMonetsMommy

Answer by AilaMonetsMommy at 8:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Three pregnancies and I've yet to get a positive test. Apparently I can't pee on a stick! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I was 2 months preggo and it still showed up neg. but I finally went to the dr b/c I was throwing up and I found out at the dr. I wanted a postive test to scrapbook and I was 6 months preggo b4 its showed up postive.
    Anonymous