pregnancy is too fast!

Who here feel as though their pregnancy is going by way too fast?

I'm more than half way done baking this baby, and I swear I just took the pregnancy test yesterday!

It's sad...I don't want her to come out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i feel the same way ...
    Anonymous

• LOL, you say that now, but that last month you'll want her out! Yes, I agree, I loved being pregnant (except for the last month I was just done being huge and uncomfortable) but it did just seem to fly by!

Jahnae
    momofana82

Answer by momofana82 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• my whole pregnancy felt like that!! it flew by soooo fast! but trust me, when it comes to that last month, the minutes will drag on and on and feel like hours!! so enjoy the happy time now, because by that last month youll be beggin someone to get it out lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• it was about a week before my due date and i decided i didnt want him to come out yet. my husband was like get over it its a little to late now.lol
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I wish it felt like that!! I'm 16 weeks and i feel like it couldn't be going any slower.....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I felt the same way... My son is almost 9 months old now & I feel like it was just yesterday that I peed on the stick! Time just passes even faster after the baby gets here! I find myself getting all teary-eyed a lot of times at night when I'm rocking him in the middle of the night, because I know the day will come too soon when he's too big for me to rock! : (
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 7:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Mehh...I'm 30 weeks and I'm ready to see her already, dammit. It's nice to have her still baking and rolling around and all...but I think by now I'd rather have her in my arms :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• just wait until your at week 34... You'll want that baby out, just to see her!!
    AilaMonetsMommy

Answer by AilaMonetsMommy at 8:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2008