I need help with Ebay and Paypal

I just sold an item on Ebay and I was wanting to know if the money just automatically transfers to my Paypal account when the seller purchases it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Entertainment

• NO the buyer has to go into their account and pay for it. Do not ship item out until you recieve a notifcation of instant payment.
    GoldenDawne

Answer by GoldenDawne at 6:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Well, sort of. When I sold my two home school books on line; the person bought it and paid with pay pal. The money went straight to my pay pal. I received a notice (email) from Pay Pal saying the payment was received & then I mailed the books. My question now is: How the hell do you get the money from Pay Pal!!!!????
    jamddp6

Answer by jamddp6 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Oh! I think I know that answer! Check out this link jamddp6.
    http://www.cafemom.com/answers/48853/Does_anyone_sell_items_on_Ebay_I_need_help?cat_id=6
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Well, for you it is automatic. The buyer has to go to their PayPal account and pay for the item (there's a link in the auction for this).

To use the money from Paypal you have a few options. One, you can apply for a PayPal debit card. Two, you can have them send you a check. Three, you can have it transferred to your bank. The check takes up to a week, the bank transfer usually 3 days. Obviously the debit card would allow immediate use.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:43 AM on Oct. 17, 2008