is this ok?

i only waited 2 weeks after having my c section to have sex. i feel fine and my body is acting the same. could there still be a problam that i dont know about? and what is the percentige that i could have got pregnant again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Pfft!
    Anonymous

• Geezz... You haven't even fully healed. Your probably still bleeding and the chances of infection is probably higher... and no condom??? That's risky... It's possible I think. After all the things I've heard, even though it's not likely your preggo... It's possible!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• its honestly not the best thing just because your body has had so much going on. i would say take it easy now for a few weeks and dont do it alot. you are super fertile right now. after you have a baby its insanely easy to get pregnant. thats the other reason you should be careful, with all that trauma that just happened you dont want to get pregnant right away because it could cause more harm then good. Im not trying to scare you, im sure everything is fine as long as you used protection. i would just give it more time if i were you
    Anonymous

• Um,

99% pregnancy if there was sperm contact, , if there was no condom used,...

I had sex about 4-5 weeks after my c-section i felt fine after about 2 weeks, but i wasnt risking my stomach falling out!

My x friend although she did have sex 2 weeks after, she was fine, but...she isnt everyone, if your worried contact the doctor,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i waited 3wks and i was fine. but i did get pregnant again. not then but a few wks later so if you dont wat that be careful and use pretection.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have heard that it is very high risk to have sex so soon, as far as getting pregnant.
    AilaMonetsMommy

Answer by AilaMonetsMommy at 8:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008