For those who work outside of the home.....do you love, like or tolerate your job?

Just wondered...I am a preschool music/ computer teacher. I have a BS in early childhood education, and I love my job....most of the time.....I have days where I just dont have the energy to do what I need to do....but otherwise....its a dream job!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 6:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I used to love my job. I actually looked forward to coming to work everyday. I had a great boss, great co-workers, great customers, and I loved all my duties. I do customer service, inventory, party planning, HR, accounting fill-in. It was great to be busy and have a lot of variety.

Then my boss became greedy. He cut everyone's bonuses. Profits and sales were up, so there was no reason for it. It really does a lot for attitude.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Hey, my sis-in-law has her BS in early childhood education. She specializes in special needs and works for the Early On program in MI. She LOVES her job. It's really helped her prepare to be a mommy (first was born in Feb.)
    I am a business owner helping senior citizens in their homes. I LOVE my job also. Everything I do for them helps to keep them out of assisted living...which can be very stressful for so many seniors. I am very fulfilled by this.
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 6:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Love my job on most days. I am the operations manager for mortgage brokerage!!! Nothinglike helping people..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• lol..nope, i would much rather be able to be a stay at home mom!! but being a single mom i dont really have a choice :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2008