How do you feel about halloween?

Is it evil?
is it fun?
Is it offensive?
Do you or your children trick or treat, carve pumpkins, scare each other or watch scary movies with you to have fun during halloween?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• My kids are grown. I do not do halloween anymore.

Answer by louise2 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We <3 Halloween. John goes trick or treating, (or at least has for the past two years.) which is really funny since he hates eating candy.. but he loves going & seeing everyone all dressed up
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think it's cute.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We ALL dress up and go trick or treating. we watch movies, and this year we are having a big halloween party. I LOVE getting dressed up. I think it's so much fun.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Chocolate. That's really all that matters.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think Halloween is just for fun. I have been learning about the origins of Halloween and I think those are pretty nice - not exactly "fun", but it is nice to remember loved ones who have passed on.

Nsbgirl

Answer by Nsbgirl at 7:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i don't love it..... i don't hate it. i'm too cheap to buy my kids costumes and too lazy to take them out trick or treating anyway so it doesn't matter to me. my youngest son loves seeing all the spooky decorations so we take him out to the stores alot to check all that stuff out.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It's fun.... I let my 2 year old go around trick or treating, and I end up eating most of his candy, what's not to love? HA!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It's fun. We haven't gotten into it too much but I'm sure that will change as the kids get older. Afterall their birthdays are right around that time as well. Makes it easy to think of "themes" for parties and activities for them to do. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Love, love, love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday :) I make a big meal that has things like meatloaf in the shape of a foot with ketchup blood on top, bread stick fingers (complete with nails), green mashed potatoes, eyeball cookies and punch with a ice hand coming out of it!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010