Curious!! Sex question...you have been warned! adult content

My dh and i were intimate last night....well some night he can go for hours without finishing...he likes me to be on top..i am fine with that..but last night my legs/knees were so tired from being bent back and being on top. I asked him to get on top for a while or do another position and he was link "no"....what's up with that? anyone else have this problem?....i had to get off him cause my legs hurt so much...and he just lid there .....mind ya when my legs felt alight again..i got back up and finished , but i just thought it was weird that he would say no to me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I would have told him to go ahead and finish himself off....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Why finish if he wont participate? Give him some blue balls next time!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 7:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yeah he should do the work every now and then too.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 7:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yeah, that was just plain lazy. Did he say his back was hurting or something?
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• What a lazy schlub. I would have told him if he wanted to finish he could get off his ass and take part of the sex, not just lay there and make you do all the work. Then I would have brought myself to orgasm and told him to eat dirt.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• He sounds like a lazy lover. Why don't you ask him about it when you guys are not fooling around? Just bring up how it becomes uncomfortable after a while and you'd like to do some different positions. I don't understand why that would be a problem for him, but maybe you just need to kind of spell things out for him.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yeah that wouldn't go over very well with me...I think I would have just rolled over and given him the silent treatment after that.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• lol @ DonnaPinitonya. nope never gave me any reason why he did not want to he just said no to me and that was the end of it...Kinda hurt my feelings a bit...but i was soo in the mood i just let it slide!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• No. DH likes to prove he's the man since one time when we were first together I told him that the actual sex wasn't very good for me and I didn't want to do it any more. Two days later it was like, Oh.. My...God.

Course, for those two days he pouted like a three year old child.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i would have to agree...if my dh did that, i think i'd just stop right then and there and tell him if he wanted it then he's gotta come and get it...otherwise he has a hand and there's the bathroom. but luckily, when i'm on top, my dh tells me to tell him when/if i get tired...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 8:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2010