It seems as if I get stressed really easy lately.

It feels like every little thing bothers me any more & I dont know why. Sometimes I wonder if I should talk to my doctor or if its normal. I am a single mom with a 2 and 4 yr old & sometimes feel as if I just wanna crawl in a hole and not come out for a while but of course I can't. The only break I get is when they are sleeping & even then they wake up & want to get in my bed (but that part is my fault for letting them get in the bed it does not really bother me, its just that I wake up really easily) Even if they don't climb in my bed I always have trouble sleeping. My dd just started headstart yesterday so I actually get a 3 and 1/2 hr break when she goes there but then I still have ds which is 2. Any advice is appreciated, thank you ladies.

mama2005

Asked by mama2005 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• You might want to try getting better sleep....If you can try taking some melatonin before bed....It will help you sleep without knocking you out. It will help you get a better quality of sleep. It is a vitamin and all natural and already something your body makes. I use it cause you could be getting 10 hours of sleep but if its not good sleep it will leave you irritable and cranky. GL.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I agree with Finkette, I've heard others taking melatonin.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010