I just got treated for chlamydia.I wanted to know can I recatch it by using the same rag and towel I used when I had it?And if my bf gives me oral sex can I recatch it from him....he did not get treted yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Health

• same rag and towel?? why dont you WASH THEM!?!

and dont do anything with your boyfriend until he gets tested and treated!!!

Seems like COMMON SENSE TO ME!
    Anonymous

• You will get it if you have any kind of sexual relations with an infected partner.
    And wash your towel for heaven's sake, why would you re-use it? Water isn't that expensive!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 8:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My next question is how did you get this? It is a sexually transmitted disease you know. Either he or you got it somewhere, and if it wasn't you---I would be asking some questions!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 8:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Umm no sex till u know its gone and kick him to the curb cause someone was cheating!!
    Anonymous

• You should wash any towels and bedsheets you have used before treatment. Yes you can contract it again through oral sex. You can also contract chlamydia even if you use a condom because the bacteria can live on pubic areas and in the pubic hair. Abstain from all sex. Even masterbation.
    anaebanae

Answer by anaebanae at 9:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008