did anyone on mirena (iud) get greasy skin?

my skin has always been so dry and i had to use alot of lotion/cream every day even in the summertime. now i have had the iud since dec. '09 and recently my skin has become oily, especially on my forehead. could this be from the hormones? i have stopped my period and i am nursing (but this never happened when i was nursing the other 2 kids, that's why i think it might be from the iud). and any tips on dealing with oily skin? i'm not used to that lol

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I never had a problem with oily skin on the IUD, Sorry I dont have any tips for oily skin as mine is dry also. I bumped u so maybe u will get a better answer
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• The best thing you can do is cleanse, tone and moisturise with products suited to your skin type.  The good news is that oily skin is the best anti-ager there is. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• no but heres a bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2010