when you chat with someone...

have you ever chatted with someone on the computer by yahoo messenger or any of those chat messengers, and you tell them something serious about you or something you wish you had advice back from them about and they JUST DONT ANSWER??
maybe you think they are busy and cant get to you now or whatever it is but they just dont bring it up to you again, its like they totally ignore you and your problems when you need them most?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• What do you need help with dear?
    PoohBear424

Answer by PoohBear424 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• That's why I stopped talking on messengers =] I grew out of that stage in high school. You could try asking for help on here or asking someone from your family for help...
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'll help if I can... PM me :)
    jluvskija

Answer by jluvskija at 8:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yes and usually they get back to me later(like day or two) and if they dont I brush it off.
    Sometimes they have no answer and feel like not saying things is the best way(which isnt always but some dont realize it).

Messengers and the like are a great way to keep in touch with friends and family and occasionally meet new people. But if you meet new people then just dont be as open til you get to know them better.

BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• im actually guilty of this i dont do intentionally i get busy with my kids or something else and totaly forget and the person has to remind me, i know that sounds bad but i can be brain dead sometimes cant help it
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2008