Did you listen to Obama's speech in Cleveland today?

What did you think about it?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39056696/ns/politics-decision_2010/?GT1=43001

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 8:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I read it online & i think he made some very good points. I find it sad that people refuse to just listen to what he has to say. Even if you don't liek him, it would be good for your knowledge to know what he says. If you want to make a good argument against Obama, then actually take time to know what he is talking about. I'm all about raising taxes for anyone making over $250,000 a year & lowering taxes for the middle class. It boggles my mind that republicans want to extend the tax cuts on the super rich while still hammering the middle class & the people who STRIVE for middle class.

Mccain is a dumb ass & would have done no better than Obama. Keep dreaming. That guy is a moron, look at how he runs AZ.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I don't care who is right, I would love to pay less in taxes or at least have the folks who don't live paycheck to paycheck pay a little more. Why can't both republicans and democrats work together for the best of the American people?
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I can't decide what I thought was more ridiculous, his speech or Samurai's comments. LOL! McCain doesn't RUN Arizona and more than 53% of taxpayers making more than $250,000 a yr are sole proprietor's---------------------- that is SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS LIKE MYSELF. It is lunacy to want to raise the taxes on the very people PROVIDING THE JOBS! Don't come whining to us when there are more layoffs and pay cuts.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Is he crying in Cleveland because the public talks about him like a dog? Boo effin Hoo.
    My family is in Cleveland, all that Jackass did was run up a bunch of bills for security and traffic control.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If the text that I read is what he actually said, then I believe that the man can talk out of both sides of his mouth without saying what he really thinks/believes.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• The most shocking 2 words I heard were  "LEAN GOVERNMENT"...confusedand alas, he is still in campaign mode...

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• What samurai said.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Right on Samurai! You took the words right out of my mouth!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• GOOD answer Samurai!!!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• As a Senator, Mccain approves bills that are proposed. As he may not "RUN" AZ, but he certainly has quite an influence as to the laws passed in that state & also is very opinionated on which laws he'll approve. I apologize for my mis-wording, i am sure the anti-attackers know what i meant.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2010