do you still think about one of ur exes ?

i mean , i know that we all have feeling for our dh , but there must be sumthin da u may miss from an ex that ur dh doenst have !

what is it ? :)

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• i don't miss anything my ex had but i do think of how my new and ex have very few of the same qualities. wait if i do miss anything is that my ex was a hard worker. my new one is too but sometimes he can just take a day off because he feels slightly sick.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• All the time, but there is a reason for it being the way it is....so I try to tell myself to let it go and move on!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• hmmm, all i think about my ex is how his wife must be really unsatisfied in the bedroom LMAO and also how much she's broken him to the point that he's a tool now. hehehe but i'm so evil i love every minitue of it bc he's the one who dumped me
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• honestly nothing my DH has given me a better relationship and sex best sex i ever had was with my DH
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• still friends with a few, but NOTHING romantic..... the only other one I think about is not in a good way =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• From time to time yes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• there are a couple here and there that I occasionally think about. it's more like thinking about a friend that you haven't seen in a long time. Nothing romantic, just a "wonder who they are now" kind of thought. They are exes for a reason, after all.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes and Lord i could have avoided this headache.lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yes everynow and again, we used to talk every once in a blue moon to see how the other is doing, but we lost touch and sometimes i wonder what would have happend if i said yes to him when he asked me to marry him. i moved from ireland to new york after we broke up after 5years together. he came over and asked me and i knew i was to young and still wanted to explore who i was, i was only 21. so i said no, but we had a gud time when he was here. somethings i wonder what would have happend if i went home with him, i still don't think we would have gotten married. but i used to think when i was ready in america i would go back home and we would get back together and start our further then, then my dh came along and i feel very blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life who would do anything for me and our baby :)
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 9:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Not one of them. I dumped every one of them, and I married the best! :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010