Needing financial help

I am currently a (single) sahm was going to school for social work, but to get a big degree i need to transfer. I am not willing to up and move my kids from their dad. So I have decided to get into beauty school but i need money help. The school doesn't offer anything. Does anyone have any ideas of any governement help, to help me pay for beauty school. I am 40 yrs old to need to get my life going, I was married for 16 years and was always home with my children. Thanks for the help. I am in Michigan if that matters.

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 7:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hmmm... I know that you can apply for FAFSA but I don't know if that counts for beauty school or not. I don't really know but I will give you a bump!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• does the school work with any banks that may give you a student loan?
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 8:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• You can get student loan for beauty school, I had one. If this school dosen't offer financial aid, I would look into another school. Seriously.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• http://apps.collegeboard.com/cbsearch_ss/welcome.jsp

might be able to give you some information. It is a scholarship site
    Etoile39

Answer by Etoile39 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2008