feeling totally lazy

i have been feeling so lazy lately i am 8 1/2 weeks and this is my 3rd child usually i cant stand my house to be a mess but this baby i just dont want to do anything has this happen to anybody else with there 2 or 3 baby

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 8:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? I had three girls and a boy. When I was pregnant with my boy I felt completely different than when I was pregnant with my girls. I'm not saying that a boy would make you lazy, but if your other children are of the same sex, and your pregnant with the opposite sex, that might have a part in your fatigue.
    GenieBean

Answer by GenieBean at 9:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i have one boy and one girl this one i dont know yet with my other 2 i didn't feel this lazy im wondering
    if it is because this is my 3rd one
    wiggsbabe

Comment by wiggsbabe (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i feel that bad and this is my first child and i am having a boy!
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 10:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• im only having my first and its a boy, but one of my first symptoms was i cudn get enough sleep. i went from having as lil as 4hours a nite, always working out and always working to not wanting to get out of bed, i just wanted to sleep forever. and still now i am pretty lazy i try not to be but everything seems to make me tired pretty fast. my other 2friends who are bith having girls said they have been fine with their energy throughout their whole preganacy.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010