THIS IS DRIVING ME UP A WALL!! im sure its bugging some of you guys too!

I have asked this question i think 3 times now!! DONT WORRY !! I set up a doc apt! its only six days away lol so no one say! Just make an apt with your doc! lol so here i go again! i have never bleed during ovulation, ever! I have never bleed during or after sex,ever! My sex life has not increased and it is not ruff and it really doesn't last for hours on end.. But EVERY TIME i have unprotected sex with my dh during ovulation i bleed!! if we use a condom no bleeding if we dont have sex no bleeding and the bleeding always happens about 7 to 12 hours after we have UNPROTECTED sex im dying to find another women out there in the world who shares this issues with me!

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• I don't have this problem, but I'm thinking it may be the position of your cervix and irritation from the semen...just a thought
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 8:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• you might be sensitive to his ejaculate..... that can happen and some women are severely allergic to it. maybe that's what's going on

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i have bled during ovulation for 3 months..but i didnt last month..i hope thats a good sign for me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I never had that issue until now, and I'm pretty sure it's related to me being pregnant. When they did the cervical exam my ob said there was some spotting, and it was because for whatever reason, my cervix is being sensitive right now. That's probably all it is, a sensitive cervix...but I'm glad to hear you've contacted your dr. Good luck!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• ~*Hugs*~... you know your body better than I know my own
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I actually have some spotting if me and hubby have sex while i'm ovulating so maybe it jsut happens like that I'm not sure I never thought about it until you said something ..weird huh
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yeah it is weird but the weirdest thing is that, we have had sex 100s of times in the last 3 yeah while im ovulating just with a condom as soo at that jimmy came of the blood gates opened lol! well im off to ttc thanks ladies for the help lol oh and my appt is the 14th i will let everyone know what my doctor said
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010