confederate decor!

i want to do my babys nursery in confederate flag decor...

Does anyone know where I can find this design for baby stuff?!? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• KKK-R-Us?
    Anonymous

• LOL.. Ditto... to anon 7:41!!

Are you serious?
    Anonymous

• Go to a KKK or white supremacist website... sure they can help you out. Hopefully you're getting the direction these responses are going.
    Anonymous

• so you guys just assume that the confederate flag is KKK? it actually means your proud to be from the south. DUH! i have black friends that are from the south that sport the confederate flag!!!!
    Anonymous

• That I would have to see to believe... I have relatives from the south who are still there and some who have moved away... the confederate flag is a reminder of the people who wanted to keep us slaves.
    Anonymous

• thats how you see it, others don't.
    Anonymous

• The confederate flag has negative connotations that most people should want to avoid. The Confederacy fought to CONTINUE slavery... Not something I would be particularly proud of. Is the Confederate flag really the only way to show your pride in being Southern?

Jus sayin. Where's that swastika when I need it.... I AM of german descent, after all. Oh, wait - its considered a symbol of hate and therefore a felony to use it. Darn. As is the Confederate flag, by many people.
    Anonymous

• LMAO you people are pathetic!
    Anonymous

• I look at the conferderate flag as a symbol of racist. Or a hick! I am not white nor black. But I think you would have to find someone who makes crib sets. And request it. I dont think companies would make that controversial crib set. You can try an american flag decor.
    Anonymous

• you know i think that is an amazing idea and to all of you that think that flag is hate hello its history read a jr high text book ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2008