• In the Spotlight:

PROBLY TMI!!!

WHY DO U DISCHARGE SO MUCH WHEN UR PREGO? MY PANTIES FEEL WET ALL THE TIME!! DOES THIS HAPPEN 2 NE ONE ELSE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah..it's keeping the vaginal canal cleansed of any bacteria. It has a good purpose :) I invested in panty liners...good luck :)
    HippieChick14

Answer by HippieChick14 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'm having that issue as well, and i didn't with my first pregnancy but the doctor said it's different with every pregnancy, and unless it's accompanied by a foul smell or by odd colors don't worry about it. It will just be annoying. I can't stand pantyliner, but i change underwear at least twice a day now. Sometimes 3 times, and i had to go buy more underwear just so i would't have to do laundry a ton to have underwear. It's annoying but there's not alot you can do.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i'm not sure why it happens but i think it needs to stop!! i have to change my panty liner at least twice a day!!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2008