Wanting another baby?

I want another baby but my husband does not want one now anyway but he won't give me a when we can and it's starting to bug me he just keeps putting me off...our youngest is 20 months and I just don't want a huge age differnce b/c if we have another one now(well in 10 months) then their would be 10 yr 7 yrs and 2 1/2 yr.

sweet_mamaof3

Asked by sweet_mamaof3 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ~*Smiles*~... I have three myself, and I would love with all my heart to have another baby!!! But finances are preventing us, my husband is the type to do anything to make me happy.. but on another baby we had to have a talk. And he says in 2 years, but I know things will be the same as they are now. But I guess if anything you can be like me? Be thankful for the ones you have and leave it as a small flicker of hope?
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Maybe you didn't hear, most accidents occur in the home...lol...that is how I got #3 and #4. When DH would say, "You tricked me" my answer was always, "You were there too". Good luck;)
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Dont' rush it. Mine didn't want another, but now that baby #2 is on the way, he's taking it ok..not exactly planned tho, twas more of an accident. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• aww man, thats what DH saif after number two was born, and i was like um i want to do that ll over agian! hahah i love it being preggo and i just love it all. and i want a grik, ive got two boys, 31 months and 2 months. but he says no more but ive got to try for a girl... so after a few months of not talking about it, b/c we just had one, he drops hints of wanting another one to.. like i was gettin ride of a lot of stuff we didnt use and i was going to donate a pink blanket that got left at my house and never picked up (not even sure whos it was) and he said ON NO we need to keep that for when we have a girl... hehehe. so it will happen. or just... make it happen. hahaha jk
    xotatiannaxo

Answer by xotatiannaxo at 9:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• mommaclark2- I am very thankful for my 3 I have and my hubby says the same 2 yrs and i agree finances will be the same so but he still promises 2 yrs. so we will see..

momx3gx1b- yea if that happened my hubby would definitely say I tricked him...(my mil and i were talking today trying to think of how it could possibly happen like oops I forgot haha)thanks
    sweet_mamaof3

Comment by sweet_mamaof3 (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I loved being preggo too but if we do have another one I will have to get alot of new stuff b/c when we moved we didn't have room so anything like clothes that she couldn't wear anymore and stuff that were from my older two we got rid of so i'm just down to bear essentials so anyway the only thing bad about being preggo is I'm super short 5'0" and I was like 5'5" around I was huge.
    sweet_mamaof3

Comment by sweet_mamaof3 (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010