Do you love or hate to be alone?

My husband and daughter are going out of town tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it. How about you do you enjoy your alone time?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I love it for a few hours. Then I get antsy and want to get out of the house. I usually only want my husband to take 1 or 2 of the kids with him at a time so I at least have one to hang out with.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I hate to be alone:(
    hannahlove27

Answer by hannahlove27 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Love it but hate it after a while.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 9:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I hate to be alone
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I love to be alone but for just a few hours more than that I start missing my son. I just do nothing and relax
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• For a little while. I like that time between when the kids go to bed, and my husband gets home...it gives me a little bit of time to watch what I want to watch on tv without interruption, and just a little time to relax. But I get lonely if I am alone for too long! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I love it now, but I'm afraid that I'm going to hate it when I'm old and alone.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Love it. Rarely happens, so I enjoy it when it does. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would love some alone time right about know. Becouse I'm 32 weeks pg. And would love some time by my self. Have fun.
    cat708

Answer by cat708 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i love it when i haven had time to myself for sometime, i like to have a good day to myself, doing whtaever i like. sometimes i like it just to do a really good clean in the house. nobody in my way or wanting to talk to me in the middle of it so i can get at it for as long as i like. im strange lol
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 9:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010