What holiday traditions do you love the most?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• getting together and giving prezies at christmas
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:19 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'm 27 years old and I have never gone without hearing the Night Before Christmas story told by my dad. It's a tradition loved by me and my children!
    hannahlove27

Answer by hannahlove27 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Getting dressed up in an outragous costume for halloween. It is the day for me to be as weird as I want and nobody can bash me. In fact, I'm usually praised that one day every year for my creativity. One halloween, the dog did not even know me. It's a great tradition.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Decorating, baking, cooking, eating, socializing.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I love the traditional Thanksgiving with family together. I love making Thanksgiving dinner for the family with my kids helping to make the food. Hopefully by allowing them to participate they will learn to cook a traditional meal that was passed down to me by my Grandmother. I can remember the large gatherings, especially at Thanksgiving with all her recipes being cooked and baked and devoured on that special Thanksgiving Day. It truly was a great day because of everyone together and all the wonderful food.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• thanksgiving and eating!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Decorating I love that the most out of all the holidays.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• oh ya and ♥ shopping. ♥
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• The decorating, the baking, the gatherings/parties, and going decoration seeing ....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i love seeing the kids get all excited when i start putting up the christmas decorations....i love making thanksgiving dinner in my house like i helped do at my grandmom's house. i really love thanksgiving and christmas the most. once the kids get older i'll get back in to new year's and we always used to stay up and play board games until midnight and then eat our black eyed peas, count our money and hang up our calendars. looking forward to doing that with my kids too! o and my kids are soooo into birthdays it's unbelieveable. so now that's become a major holiday in our house. make the cake, blow up balloons, have a party! they love it
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2010