Wanna bash some one?

I am so feeling neglected. Could you all make me laugh by bashing someone for me? Any one you want to.. Tell me how stupid the people in your life are... Thanks for entertaining me...

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My boyfriends mom drives me NUTS! She called me yesterday to tell me that she liked a video I made (She says) and FOURTY SIX minutes later she finally let me hang up! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My logistics manager left to go to the store across the street today. He does this all the time so we figured no big deal. He then proceeds to call us and state he "forgot he had a doctors appointment" right then and had to go to it. He came back to work SIX minutes before we closed. Why exactly did his dumbass even bother to come back? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I asked my boyfriend to take the dishes out of the dishwasher tonight and put them away. He loks at our 5 month old son and says, "You see how it works around here little man *smile*. Mommy always wants my help inside but does she ever help me in the yard? No!" REALLY?! REALLY?! OMG REALLY?! GET THE FUCKING DISHES OUT OF THE DISHWASHER YOU ASS!

:)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010