Wanna bash some one?

I am so feeling neglected. Could you all make me laugh by bashing someone for me? Any one you want to.. Tell me how stupid the people in your life are... Thanks for entertaining me...

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am a very kind loving person, peace to all...but I would love to bash my stepmother's brains in!! I despise that evil conniving....!!!!

devil mini

mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 12:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My family all realy sock today's my Daughters Birthday and no one called her for it.
    cat708

Answer by cat708 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i wish i could bash in the guy that hit my car in the face..... now i dont have my suv for a week and have to drive a rental that i feel like i have to sit on the grown to get in and out off and my big preg belly almost touches the steering wheel ugh!!!!1
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I want to bash everyone that thinks that they are perfect and above the rest of the world. We are all human and everyone of us makes mistakes, just some of us can say, hey I messed up!!
    Ruthie170

Answer by Ruthie170 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• ~*Bash*~.... and I'll add in

Jerry... Jerry... Jerry...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I want to bash a customer that is at my work right now - she is annoying, rude, and she smells like pee. I wish she would leave me the hell alone but she keps coming back asking her dumb-ass questions. Crazy old bat.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 9:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• How about myself? Goof butt went shopping one day with her boyfriend and the entrance to the store was a wall of glass with a glass door. When we were walking out, I took a shortcut between 2 of the displays and wound up face planted like a bug on a windshield. Stupid even looked around to see if anyone had seen her do it. DUH! It was a glass wall, of course they saw! LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• where do I start? my FIL is the WORST person in the world. STEALING MONEY from my CHILDREN and calling me a bitch when I say something about it....I wont go too far into detail but he has pissed me off to the limit today...hope you feel better OP
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 9:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I have one... I already bashed her in person but here goes....my furnace went out in May and has yet to be fixed. Well, I live in Wisconsin so a furnace is a must. My mom said that if my uncle can't get a furnace before it gets cold, I can heat my house with space heaters. Um...I told her that it would be illegal NOT to have a furnace not to mention the fire hazard. I told her to go ahead and heat my house with space heaters, then they can replace all the burst pipes that froze, replace everything that got ruined and when the house burns down from all the space heaters, she can replace all my stuff. My dad even called her an idiot.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• ok when i found out i was pregnant my husband introdused me to an old friend of his who turned out to b due the day after me. so we had somethingin common and we could be friends, since i don't have any here cos i only moved into my hubbys when we got married a few months ago. he never warned me of how dumb she is and i had to find it out all by myself, at the start i gave it ago, u no u gota give people a chance and beggers cant b choosers. anyway so i hung out with her and she would text me everyday to see how i am. now she is just wreakin my head cos she asks the most stupids things, first she will text it to me i will answer, then she rings me, as if we hadn been text bout the samething and then she will hang out with me for the day, talkin about the same god damn thing. not only that she invites a few of us to a bbq shes having at her house n tells me so many times to make sure to bring food. my hubby ended up grilling.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010