What would yall do in this situation

Ok , my husband comes from a weird family, but anyway we had to move back in January and had his mom watch our Shar pei that we had for 3 yrs. Well went over there to pick him up one day and she said she got rid of him. Didnt tell us the home or anything. Mind u we go to her house every day and not one time mentioned this. My husband was so mad he has not spoke to his mother since january. That was our kid before Shelbey who is 7 months now. I know it is just a dog but that is just such big disrespect. Sharpeis are very expensive too

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I think that she should have spoken to you two about it. You and your husband are adults and she needs to let you make that decision on your own.
    distinctivemom

Answer by distinctivemom at 11:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Personally I'd sue her for the value of the dog but then again that's me.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i would be sooo mad i would explain it to her and sue her as well but not really sue her just do all the paper work but not end up doing it
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I would sue her for the value of the dog...an believe me I would be blood thirsty about it. As long as DH doesnt have a problem w/ it....the judge might also be able to make her tell you where the dog is and get her back. She had no right to get rid of it and therefore the people that have her don't have a legal claim on her...I saw it on judge Judy once! hehe...I was desperate for entertainment
    PennyMom

Answer by PennyMom at 12:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• It really hurt my feelings. Mind u she has not seen our daughter in 5 months now. She has alot of problems too. I thought about sueing her. We have spent thousands of dollars on that dog. He was well taken care of....
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i would sue her n make her pay 4 da dog
    adensmommie119

Answer by adensmommie119 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Why don't yo find out where the dog is talk to the ones who have it and maybe they will give it back!!
    charityf

Answer by charityf at 4:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Oh no she didn't!!! I don't know what I would do but I DO know it wouldn't be nice!
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• That is crazy!
    lynn63042

Answer by lynn63042 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2008