Does anybody else get stressed out reading on here?

I don't know what my problem is,but if I'm on here too long and I haven't been,but I get stressed out like having a heated conflict.My veins in my neck get tense and a tightening in my chest.Why do I do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Cause you know something is bound to be said thats going to anger you? I feel like sometimes its all about a lecture to some people and it really gets under my skin. I'm not here to be scolded I'm just asking for your opinion.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• sounds like you take stuff way to seriously
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 9:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I get that way when some of these know-it-all bitches get to lecturing the world on how amazing they and their parnting skills are. I mean, WTF ever dude!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It seems to have it's moments on here, were you get sincere sound advice one moment and then the next it's sarcastic rudeness! I was staying away for awhile, came back and thought that I really didn't miss much, but overall I like to come here?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It could be the anxiety that you know if you say something wrong someone could confront you. That happens to me sometimes when I speak up and then I like internally freak out worrying about the repsonse.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Maybe, you should take a little break- you shouldn't let CM stress you out; sometimes you've just got to let things roll off your back & move on!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• it sounds silly but i just had a mini break down looking at some pics of how pregnant other girls look that arent as far along as i am(im guessing its the hormones for me lol)...im new to this site but from experience on other sites like facebook i know i had to remove myself from a prolife group because so many prochoice people were attacking everyone else and it was stressing me so bad. i guess its like someone said earlier you get stressed because of others sarcasm or how they take what you say and all. maybe try avoiding the group or people that are stressing you the most? maybe that would help some
    Lauren0216

Answer by Lauren0216 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• No, not at all. I've found that people on the internet can be really mean, nasty and rude and seem to prefer to say negative things rather than positive things. Perhaps its the anonymity of the internet that make them that way. They may be perfectly normal people in real life. Therefore, I will not waste my time or risk my health being upset by what anonymous people have to say, and neither should you.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 10:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010