are these signs of pregnacy

extreamgas in belly, moodyness, dreams about pregnace and the cat wont leave me alone he clings to me he hated me 3 weeks ago. i heard those are signs but still courious. and im cramping like hell. no period but cramps all month long

faith86

Asked by faith86 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes and no...they could mean you are pregnant, they could also mean that you are sick or just hopeful wishing. Take a test
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• could be something, anything or nothing.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Go pee on a stick!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• take a test.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• hard to say when its this early.cos the symptoms are very alike the ones you get when u have ur time of the month. i knew i was pregnant cos all of al sudden i had zero energy, felt sick in the car and the smell of coffe that i would have everymorning on my way to work satrted making me feel sick and animals always sense when something has changed in ur body. if ur sick they will sick to you like clue and if your pregnant so thake a test and i hope you get what u want :)
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 9:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i think you want to be pregnant! i have had these feeling time and time again and i was never pregnant. the proof is in the test and thats all you can really rely on right now
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 10:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• thing is im not wanting it im 24 and hav 4 already im not hopeing to be again had my tubes clamped but feelings are very strong that i might be.
    faith86

Comment by faith86 (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010