Please Help!!!I feel tierd the entire day!! And I have been excercing eating right....

But I still feel like I cannot stay up during the day,I don't want to depend on espresso to keep me up during the day, is there anything else I can do? Oh and I am on thyroid medicine andthe dose is fine, so I don't know what to do plaese help!!

Nancygray2

Asked by Nancygray2 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• Thyroid is one of the things I would suggest to get checked. I'd still suggest it. Too much stress can make you tired. But a blood workup to rule out anemia, etc. A viral infection could drag you down. I hope you feel better soon. I wonder if you could have a sleep problem.

Answer by Bmat at 9:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Try vital greens---take them and don't stop.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• sleep could def be the problem....I would try some melatonin...It's natural and a vitamin and something you body already makes. it doesnt knock you out or make you groggy just helps you to get a better quality of sleep. call your doc and ask if its something you can take while taking your thyroid meds. I really think a good night sleep could help alot.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You need to talk to your doctor and tell him how you feel and what you eat and drink during the day. They might have something else you can take, or you might need to change something up just a little differently.
    Ruthie170

Answer by Ruthie170 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I too am tired all the time. I am sure it is stress.
    Any suggestions for stress.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010