unusual preg symptoms

I know all of the normal/usual pregnancy symptoms, and about when they start...I'm wondering if there are any kind of off the wall, not-so-normal symptoms that wouldn't be reported on usual pregnancy symptoms articles or lists??

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 9:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• people who crave chaulk, or erasers, or ice, or dirt. You need to talk to your OB if you are having out of the normal cravings, they are there to help, even when a person craves things like chick-o-sticks!! Great candy, my OB didn't think so at the time LOL!!
    Ruthie170

Answer by Ruthie170 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i've heard of that....and i actually just had that convo with some people at work about preg woman sometimes crave chalk and dirt...
    dlandrum

Comment by dlandrum (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• if you're craving something like chalk or dirt usually that means that your body is having a mineral deficiency and trying to get that certain mineral.... prenatal vitamins should help. everyone is different.... they just put the common ones on those lists. for some reason when i'm pregnant i like to taste vinegar.... idk why but that's a wierd sign for me lol

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010