Hospital Bag

What are you packing in your Hospital Bag?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 9:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I pack all my toiletries (toothbrush & paste, deodorant, hair brush, face scrub, shampoo & conditioner, etc.)
    Extra big undies (usually 3-4 pair)
    Going home clothes, and 2 cheapo nightgowns for the stay
    Earplugs & eye mask
    Books to read/study
    Socks (3-4 pair)
    Breast & Maxi Pads
    Clothes & blanket for baby
    Snacks
    Camera & Film
    Change of clothes for DH
    Gameboy & games for DH
    Pillow & Blanket - because the ones they have always suck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• my whole house lol at least it seems that way I'm still working out how to fit the sink in there
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I packed my regular toiletries, PJ's, a robe, slippers, cloths to go home in (maternity cloths b/c you don't suddenly go poof back to your old size), my phone charger, stuff to do - simple hand crafts & reading material, Camera & batteries, hat & cloths for the Baby, .... that's all I can remember off the top of my head

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I don't know yet!!!! :(
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 10:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• night gown, robe, slippers, pillow, blanket, toothbrush, toothpaste, baby outfit, brush, comb, camera, phone, charger, clean change of clothes, big undies, nursing bra, nursing pads, recieving blanket, swimming trunks for hubby, hubby's toiletries, IPOD, notebook, thank you cards, a book, and some snacks. wow thats a lot of stuff still think im missing something though.
    kstills

Answer by kstills at 10:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i think i pack light. i take my toothbrush and toothpaste clothes to go home in a baby outfit and blanket clothes for my bf my phone and charger and my big belly lol
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• For our first they told us to bring extra pillows, a radio for soothing music, and a million other things we never needed!! Be simple and basic - the hospital will provide things like a toothbrush and paste (if you are not picky), shampoo, lotion, etc. Phone and charger, camera and video camera and extra batteries or chargers, personally I'd bring a book and my ipod, and most importantly the special outfit for baby!! And YOUR going home clothes too. Oh, and comfy jammies and a robe if you want it.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I packed all my hygen producets a few changes of clothes for me and the baby. Plenty of underwear and pads i didnt want to use the hospitals.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• lip gloss :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2010