I just had my 1st ultra sound... I was told that the baby has a choroid plexus cyst and there was a bright eco gentic focus.. I have to go in for a in depth ultra sound. Does anyone have any info on this situation? Its driving me crazy. All I know is that these to things together could be not good...

jen8205

Asked by jen8205 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Google it. It'll take 2 seconds to figure it out.
    Anonymous

• My baby had Trisomy 18 and had both of those... I pray to God that's not it. Hopefully it will turn out well for you. We lost our daughter at 29 weeks, if the ultrasound doesn't go well.... feel free to contact me. I wish you luck Mama! Please don't start to worry b/c worrying doesn't help anything or speed anything up.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Ok so I did research on it and found that the cyst itself ISN'T harmful to the baby if it's by itself.... I don't know about both things together... I hope it goes well for you!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2008