Can anyone tell me how many types of mental abuse there are?? adult content

I find myself facing a huge problem, how many types of mental abuse are there?? And when to say enough is enough when almost half of them are happening to someone you know, and their kids? Any suggestions?? Would like to know the names of the types so I can help my friend find the right answers!!

Ruthie170

Asked by Ruthie170 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Try this link
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Mental-Abuse---The-7-Most-Important-Things-To-Know&id=60849
    psychmama

Answer by psychmama at 10:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• The mental abuse comes into play when someone is controlling everything that you say and do. There is verbal abuse which is where a person is spoken to in a manner that no person should ever be spoken to on a regular basis. The last is the physical abuse and you know where that can land you, in the hospital and even worse the morgue. I hope that you can find your friend the help that she deserves.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Sexual, Emotional, Mental and Physical abuse are the four main types of abuse as listed in most medical journals. Rejecting, isolating, ignoring, corrupting, exploiting and terrorizing are six types of emotional abuse. You can look at "www.child-abuse-effects.com/types-of-emotional-abuse.html -" to help your friend. But education is not the only thing that you will need to probably help her. Unfortunately "knowing" is not going to get her away from him. Hopefully you can persuade her to go to a shelter, get to family, seek counseling etc. Best wishes! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010