Are Your Evenings Getting Cooler?

I'm in S.E Pa. and the nights have been so nice, no air needed at all. There has even been a nice breeze coming in the windows. I love it, not too hot, not too cold.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. All I want to do is stand outside and inhale the smoky, crisp, cool scent of the approaching autumn. It's so refreshing compared to the sticky humidity.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes, our air is finally taking a break at night. It's been very nice. We tried having the windows open one night and the neighborhood dogs were just too much, they howl at every train that comes through town and we have one about every hour or two at night.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes, it is getting cooler. It seems that it is time to close the pool already.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes, and it's wonderful.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Here in TX, our nights are finally getting down in the 70s, maybe high 60s. But, my house isn't designed with any effective cross-drafts. So, open windows are useless. :-/ We are still running the a/c. But, it doesn't run as much. It's more the humidity that is the issue than the heat.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yes, they are, but i don't sleep with the windows up. don't need the air though :)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yes, and the days too =( I don't like it
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yup! Northeast Ohio has been beautiful in the evenings! As a matter of fact, I just went outside and sat on my porch for a little while. It's actually a little chilly but I love it!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes FINALLY!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010