10 weeks just curious

what does 10 weeks feel like how did some of you ladies feel at 10 weeks stomach wise and yourself wise

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 9:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i felt pressure on my stomach at 10 weeks and i was just startin to poke out like i had ate too much!
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 9:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i felt sick at night and fat because i was bloated but i got passed it once my stomach got rounder and my breast got fuller but the fat thing came back when i need help getting up from bed and the couch my normal weight is about 145 and with the added baby weight its all bad but im 36 weeks now and cant wait for him to come out so i can have my body back hope my aswer helps a little
    kstills

Answer by kstills at 10:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• with my first and last i didn't feel any different or look any different. with my second one i was sick as a dog even before i knew i was pregnant and my tummy was bloated too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i was as sick as a dog from 4weeks to 14weeks, it was horrible, and i was so tired all the time. ihad to work alot at the time to 7days a week 12hour days on my feet the whole time so i was pretty crabby at times to, after standin for only afew hours my feet hurt like crazy, which never botherd me before. my stomach was kind of sensitive if you pressed on it alil. i didn look any dif til i was at least 15 weeks, im now 27 weeks and im still not that big, but i am carrying very low.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I was sick. Like I got sick everymorning from the day after i found out until i delivered my son. I was extremly tired.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010