Whose got a MAMA'S BOY?

My 3 month old is a mama's boy!! He loves the breast for one, lol. Anytime I give him to daddy, he spots me and just blank stares at me. I have to leave the room. I get the biggest smiles too. I feel badly for DH at times, for I feel he doesn't get to bond as well. I call him my mama's boy.

KairisMama

Asked by KairisMama at 10:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It might be great now, but just wait until you can't get out of the house without him screaming his lil head off!! lol I used to think it was pretty special (and it was!) that I got the biggest smiles, the sweetest kisses, and loved it when he would play with my hair to fall asleep (still does - even though he is 2). But seriously - he SCREAMS like he's dying when I leave him home. I can't hardly go outside by myself without him crying. It sounds like his lil heart is breaking. I still love it that he wants ME to rock him to sleep and me to hold him and stuff - but there are times when I need a break and it can be tough!! Enjoy this time mama!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• all 4 of my dil swear that my boys are mommas boys and maybe they are.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i have 2
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• oh i'm with mama2000_1.... it's cute at first.. my ds is 13 months but he is a big time mama's boy he wants me for everything.. i can't walk out of the room without him crying "my ma ma mama"... i do love getting to snuggle him but sometimes i wish he'd let someone else do it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• my 9 month old son is a mama's boy. my boyfriend works 6 days a week from 9am -8pm. i think thats a major reason with him being a mamas boy because he's always with me.
    Nightmarechick

Answer by Nightmarechick at 12:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My son is.... My husband is Air Force and will be going on first 1st deploy since our son being born.... so my husband works all the time so I think that's why he is a big mama's boy cause he is with me 90% of the time.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 1:46 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I dont but maybe my next go round i will.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I got 2 and the little one just wants to hang with me no matter if dad is right next to me....gotta love mama boys : >
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 3:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010