Keep me in your prayers please!

Well...where do i start....my dad, a very sick man with a rare blood disorder and there is no cure for it...got the flu and now his lungs are giving out on him; my mom told me the other day 1/2 of on side is already gone, they have him on antibiotics to try and get rid of the flu before it does more damage.
My dh Is very sick. Doctors don't know what's wrong with him...and he seem's to think it's funny and is always making jokes like maybe he is dieing.....i mean i dont even want to think about that!!
Just got news from my Best friend, and she tell's me she had a heart attack sunday gone. says her right side went numb and she could not see or talk..scared me when she told me.
My mom is dealing with the stress of having to take care of my sick dad, and the doctors say that if she don't stop worrying and stressing about things so much she could die from it all..I am trying to keep a strong front. cont...

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 10:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• aww, i just did say a prayer for you. hope everyone gets well in a hurry
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• But these day's it seems like when ever i turn around there is something else heading my way....more bad new's. I know God will only give me as much as i can handle...But i am about to break down and cry...I can't handle anymore bad new!! It's all too much for one person!!!!! So please pray for me and my family! Thank you very much!
    mommylisar

Comment by mommylisar (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• well good will fallow thing will get better and my prayrs are with you god bless
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 10:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Im so sorry, it sounds like you just need a shoulder to cry on for a bit and just let it all out! Saying prayers for you**
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 10:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It sounds like you are the rock for everybody, but the strongest rock sometimes breaks down to. Just take one day at a time, I know easier said then done. You have to take care of yourself because you will be no good for anybody. This will all work out. I send you lots of hugs. I will say a prayer for you. We all will.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i will have you and your family in my prayers
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I just said a prayer for you and your family and will keep you in my prayers. I pray things will get better and soon. God bless!!!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2010