Do you plan your vacation ahead of time? If so, how far out? OR Are you a last minute planner?

Ittgal

Asked by Ittgal at 10:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Travel

• big trips i try to plan it out, i do a lot of in the moments little trips, to the coast, and Seattle
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I plan it about 3 weeks to a month ahead of time. That way it's cheaper cuz you can get deals online.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 10:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i have 3 kids so i plan ahead. Not only that need to know how much money im goin to need,
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We kind of plan. I have twelve or thirteen different plans.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We plan large trips months in advance - for us a large trip is driving half-way across the country and usually at least a week long. We don't plan finite details, just a general idea of when we're going and when we are going to be back. The road trip is the best part. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Since we have to make sure of someone to care for our cats we make plans at least a month in advance. It depends on where we are going. If it is someplace we have to take a plane, then it has to be sooner. We are visiting some friends next summer who live in a resort area, and we have already made plans.

Answer by Bmat at 10:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We have done both. This year, we kinda winged it because we were not going very far with a baby in diapers LOL
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 10:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• im a very last min planner, i like the suprise of not knowing what might happen and i have had some fun doing it that way.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am a planner, so the earliest I can plan I will.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Oh, heavens! My husband has to put in for any vacation time we want between early May and late September by the previous year's December 1st! So, yeah, we plan ahead.
    mamahobbit

Answer by mamahobbit at 11:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010