9 weeks

how about 9 weeks how did everyone feel?????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 10:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well I was sick for 5 mth's. I felt like I had the flu. I would get up and then have to lie down again. OMG I was sick.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i was sick as a dog, i cudn even look at people eat certain foods, i cudn travel without gettin sick, and coffe and ciggeretes, yuck. anything cuda set me of.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i felt ok just really tired. slight morning sickness but overall i can say i am having a very pleasant pregnancy so far. i am currently 22 weeks
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 10:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• sick! i had already lost 5 lbs due to vomiting all day and being afraid to eat because i knew i would vomit. exhausted, i layed on the couch as much as i could get away with for the forst 12 weeks, emotional and moody, i thought my husband hated me and my kids didnt care anymore. like i was being ignored but no one is being any different. it was horrible...still is kinda, im 16 weeks now and i can eat now without vimiting but not without nausea, im still moody but i can correlate it to my pregnancy and know when to bite my tongue and im still exhausted but not as bad.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I was sick alot had lost 3 pounds.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2010