Share with us one thing that you know now that you wished you knew before you got married? Could be something like I wished my husband knew....DO NOT COOK GROUND BEEF in WESSON OIL. LOL

Ittgal

Asked by Ittgal at 10:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We were newly weds and I left ground beef out and he was the first one home from work. He thought he was doing me a favor by cooking hamburgers for dinner. Saw about 2 inches of wesson oil in frying pan. How sweet, he tried...today he is an awesome cook!
    Ittgal

Comment by Ittgal (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My hubby tried to deep fry icy tator tots in a pan full of oil - he sent flames to the ceiling and our daughter (who as 4 at the time) told me that daddy should not be allowed in the kitchen - he's dangerous! LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LOL- that not all men are like my dad and grandpa. My husband is not nearly as patient or as quiet- but I love him just the same!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i wish i knew he like to take his socks of wherever he may be in the house and just leave them there, so annoying. i wish i knew what a messy cooker he is, but he tries. he will likes to make me a nice breakfast on the weekends but always leaves a trail behind him, guys really don't know how to clean as you go. god loves a trier.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i wish i knew that my hubby would never cook me pot roast.... he says its too easy- ive been asking for over a year for him to make it for me..... right now hes deployed : ( i miss our little fights about pot roast lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My husband uses a lot of dishes when he cooks and doesn't always clean up after himself. It's like a trial of fire going into the kitchen afterward.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 10:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• He was making spaghetti and forgot to poor the grease off the hamburger.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wish I knew what a SLOB he is... I mean sure im not so neat either but DAMN hes bad!!
    CRead21

Answer by CRead21 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wish I knew that not all men put the toilet seat back down. It's such a unique feeling at the early morning hours to get the "gotta love it" shock !!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wish I knew....

How he could keep/ hold on to cloths that he wants to wear, and had kept since he was 15 .
    That he was always going to be up every night 5 hrs.
    How he had one table by the bedside with 301 things on it. ( And a lamp).
    That he'd make an entire pot of coffee when only he was having it.
    How he watches night wrestling. Every . single. night .
    Would set an alarm to get up, and be awake 25 mins. before it goes off.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 10:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010