Is anyone else a sex fiend and their s\o isnt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I had a husband who left me over me being a sex fiend and he wasn't. Nice guy but just couldn't keep up. Now I have a wonderful SO who tries to keep up. I cut him some slack bc he's old and cute...oh wait, I'm five yrs older than him and I'm a grandmother of 9!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• We are both sex fiends, unfortunately my hubby cant keep his soldier at attention. frustrating and definately a mood buster
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i definitely am..and he wasn't. let me put it this way, prior to me he had only been w/3 girls (NOT a bad thing!!) and had sex a total of around 20-25 times. i on the other hand, am slightly more..well...experienced (lol). he has definitely changed and now wants it almost as much as i do, if not more!! he has told me that before, he hadn't ever truly enjoyed sex, and he basically was just doing it for the girl that he was with at the time, but that he LOVES it with me!!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT PROBLEM IT'S LIKE I EAT ,SLEEP,AND DREAM ABOUT IT.LOL
    Anonymous

• I am. I have to get hubby drunk to get him to do anything really. The funny thing is I wasnt like this until I met him.....
    KANDIERAIN

Answer by KANDIERAIN at 2:16 AM on Jul. 27, 2008