Cricut?

Do any of you have a cricut?

How expensive are the cartridges? About how long do they last?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 10:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have had my criut for four years this year. It is still kicking! I've had to buy a few replacement blades, and been through LOTS of cutting mats, but the Cricut itself still works like it's brand new! I just have the regular Cricut, and I think it was $150 when hubby bought it, but they've gone down in price. The Expressions are running about $200 now, with 1-2 cartridges included. Cartridges vary in price- some are pretty cheap, but others can get rather expensive. Ranging from $25-$90, but you can find them on Ebay for $40 or less. Hope that helped!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I don't own one, but I worked in a craft store that sold them. The cartridges are anywhere from 30 to 90 dollars. They will last a very long time is take care of properly. They are nothing but an over sized USB device. The machines are really cool and can do really awesome things. If you decide to get one then have fun with it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010