What was ur nightmare come true?Was it so bad when it did happen?

nance209

Asked by nance209 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream I was violently raped and it happened 2 days later. It wasn't like in my dream but still..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• omg..am deeply sorry for that ..but it;s very strange to dream about it !! seems to me it was a warning but hope u are over it dear
    nance209

Comment by nance209 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• With our last child I kept dreaming I was in the kitchen when my water broke. I was in the kitchen alright but only 24 weeks pregnant. Joshua was born 1 week later
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:02 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• In June I woke up on a Saturday morning to find that in the process of steeling the rims and tires off of my car the thieves caused a whole bunch of damage to my dream car. It was $10,000 worth of damage and stolen parts.
    BTW... I live in a very upscale, quiet neighborhood with a private beach. This stuff NEVER happens here!
    ginger
    ginger2
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2010