HELP!

So i have been feeling a little under the weather past 2 days. my lower abdomen and back hurts, im exhausted (but yet i havent been sleeping good,or enough) and im weak. could i be prego? that i know of my husband and i had sex a week ago, the day before i started my period and he did "go inside me".
I just hope its not just all mind games. What do you think?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• I thought I had mono when I found out I was pregnant... Take the test...
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 10:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• sound like a allergies or a fall cold to me. It is unlikely that you are preggo seeing that ovulation is generally 2 weeks before AF not the day before, and even if you were, it takes a while for the egg to travel, implant and start to grow. You wouldn't even be having symptoms for another 3-4wks.

Are you trying to get preggo? Are you not using BC or are you a fan of NFP?
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• you have probably swallowed a seed and now it's growing inside of you. Get to the doctor quick before it starts sprouting and coming out your ears, LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• no im not on BC. and we are trying in a way to get preg. the only reason i think it couldve gotten prego like a lil over a week ago is bc i know he did.... but "precum" couldve gotten me prego b4 like last month.
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• OK so this was a serious question that got posted in the Just for Fun category. Sorry for the smart reply.

Truthfully, The chances that you got pregnant the day before your period are slim to none. And the fact that you did have a period suggests that you are not pregnant. you need to have sex 14-18 days before your period to be around the time you ouvlate.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yea i only put it in the just for fun category is b/c there are a lot more ppl that look in this one. than the others. if that makes sense.
    idk, i may be freaking out or its mind games. i just dont feel right. and im having some symptoms.
    i guess i will find out in a couple weeks for sure
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It takes 12 days for most pee tests to register an accurate reading so it may not be that long.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010