So might be a stupid question ( about gay marriage)

I got onto facebook and seen a girl who is on my list ( we went to high school together) and said her and her fiances wedding is set for October -- .... her fiance is a woman .... I am for pro gay marriage but I am not a very political person and I only watch the news to check the weather..... are gay marriages aloud now ??? ( we live in ohio )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It varies by State and even if it is not legal in Ohio, she may plan to travel to have a Legal ceremony, or she may just be planning a spiritual ceremony
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My sister paid a lot of money to "marry" her girlfriend. It's not legal here but they don't care. Every girl wants her dream wedding and they feel like they are married.
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 12:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It depends on the state
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Even if the state doesn't allow it ...They can still share their vows... they just will not be recognized by that state...
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 2:46 AM on Sep. 9, 2010