can you get extreem symptoms at 2 weeks pregnate? Starting birth controll....HELP PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not late but I feel the way I felt carrying my son. I would only be 2 weeks...
Is this possible?? two test said negitive

I am starting a bc tommorrow. Should I ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well you just said you think you might be pregnant so why would you start on birth control??

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• u only live ur life once so have lots of babies!! And no don't take it till like after ur period has started and ended.
    Anonymous

• i got two negitive tests back. I dont WANT more babies.

I want to start the bc tommorrow....
    Anonymous

• Technically two weeks pregnant is ovulation time. They count weeks pregnant from the start of your last period, so if it's only been two weeks since your last period, there is no way to know right now. But you need to find out for sure before you start on BC because if you are pregnant and you start it, it could cause major birth defects. If you're concerned you might be, call your doc and ask for a blood test.
    Anonymous

• i am married actaully .
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't start BC pills till the first sunday after you start your period. Did you read the directions that acompany the pills? That way you KNOW you aren't pregnant. Taking a test isnt enough. You can get false negatives if you test too early. And you really cant tell you are pregnant at "2 weeks" pregnant. by the time you can tell you are about 4 to 5 weeks at the earliest.
    Anonymous

• wow does NOONE get what I am asking....

Can I have symptoms being only two weeks pegnate
    Anonymous

• no doctor is going to waste time and your money on a blood test if you haven't even missed your period yet. They will tell you to wait and take another pee test or they will do it AFTER you miss your period. they wont be able to tell either even w/ a blood test this early. just use condoms or dont have sex till you start the pills..and till you are taking them for 7 days in a row. Its in the instructions by the way. It doesnt take a month like some ppl on here try to tell you. Also its isnt effective the 1st day you start them (like I've read OTHER ppl on here trying to say)
    Anonymous

• NO. Two posts have already answered this. Anon at 7:35 (mine) and anon at 7:37. At two weeks pregnant, you are just ovulating. You wouldn't even technically be pregnant yet. You have to wait until you start your period to start birth control pills anyway. It says that in the directions, as anon at 7:37 pointed out.
    Anonymous

• NO you cant have symptoms because at 2 weeks you dont even "register" being pregnant. The egg if its fertilized isnt implanted yet.
    Anonymous