Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my ex-husband continues to ask crazy questions to my two young girls 7 and 4. when i try to talk with him all i get is him yelling and becoming very angry at times that i'm afraid he may snap one day and it won't be good. please i need help i'm out of ideas.when i don't let him see them he takes me to court.

ex-husband troubles with my girls and how to stop it for good......

Answer Question

Asked by subwife07422 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • The best thing to do is document everything from the crazy questions to the screaming, make sure you put down dates and times then take to court with you.

    Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

  • document everything and ask for supervised visitation

    Answer by girl_in_the_D at 11:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

  • Define crazy questions.

    Answer by SusieD250 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

  • yes what kind of crazy questions?

    Answer by salexander at 12:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.