How do you work a portable dishwasher? Yes, I'm stupid. LoL

I just got a portable dishwasher from Rent-a-Center which came with no manual. Soooo... I finally figured out how to hook it up to the sink... NOW I have no idea what to do.

Do you turn the water on before you start the dishwasher or after? Do you have to use hot water or does the dishwasher heat the water? Just in general... what do you do once it's hooked up to the sink???? LoL

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• well with mine we use hot water, put the soap in first, hook it up, turn on the water and start it. make sure you pay attention though because you dont want the water running long aftr the washer stops.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I was wondering the same thing,I didn't even know they still make those.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• With ours, we have to turn on water first, and it has to be hot. After it has done its run and is in its dry cycle, we turn off the water and disconnect the hose.
    JCrump316

Answer by JCrump316 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• With my mom's you hook it up to the sink and turn on the HOT water. This is after you put in the soap and close/lock the door. Then you turn on the dishwasher.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010