what does this mean

after you take 5 test and you see just a lil light + sign then the next day it gets darker then you go to take 3 more test but they come out as neg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• a positive is a positive
    Anonymous

• it means nothing. the directions say to read within 5 minutes of peeing on it.

as it dries, the hormone increases because the liquid is leaving it.

follow the directions that come with it...

false + is very unlikely so if you got a + even if it was light, maybe go to the doc and have a blood test done.
    Anonymous

• So you said 5 tests, 3 neg and 1 pos... wheres number 5?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• If you keep taking test after test it might become negative cause maybe ur pee is diluted more
    Anonymous

• 5 light ones and 3 negs
    Anonymous

• You need to take your test first thing when you get up in the morning, first pee of the day. That's when any pregnancy hormones are the strongest. If you don't get an immediate positive, wait a few days and try again. If you still don't get an immediate positive then your aren't pregnant.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• when I got preg with my daughter the first 2 tests I took had a light positive and the 3and 4th came out neg but I went to the doc and surely was preg. like the first response said a positive is a positive no matter how light it is really. you are just testing a lil early I bet wait a week or two then try again and I bet you get a pretty dark pink plus sign
    Christyn_05_kc

Answer by Christyn_05_kc at 9:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• It means go to the goddamned doctor, because odds are, you're pregnant.

Anonymous

• How about we say this differently and not be bitchy about it..
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now really, there are chances of a false positive, but not usually that many. Get a blood test for sure.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• There is no such thing as a false positive. False negatives, sure. 3 pregnancies and all my own tests showed negative.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2008