is the baby and sac ok if you get hit in the stomach when 6 wks pregnant? my 17month old slammed his head into my belly when I was laying on the couch!

kymberlia

Asked by kymberlia at 8:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you would have to go to the doctor to be sure...

we can't see into your belly to tell you if you are OK or not...
    Anonymous

• anon... don't be rude.

does anything hurt? do you feel okay? it would probably be a good idea to go get checked out.

good luck!
    jluvskija

Answer by jluvskija at 8:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ya if your not hurting you should be fine but also tell ur dr .. when i was 4 i jumped on my moms stomach lol and my brother is fine just a dork lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I think at 6 weeks the baby is pretty tiny and shouldn't have been hurt. The baby is in a very safe enviroment right now. You'll just have to watch your toddler when baby is born. :) Anyways, my son is 2 and he's done it to me... pretty hard, I'm 16 weeks and we're fine. :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i took a mean nasty fall at my baby shower when i was 8 mos preggo. i tripped and fell right on my stomach and my baby was just fine. sometimes freak things can happen but the nurse told me that's why babies have all that extra cusion in there.
    collegemom27

Answer by collegemom27 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Ohhh the little one is fine...if you have no pain,...than dont worry about it...hon..
    my lil one socks me in the tummy almost every day she is almost 2!!!
    i know how ya feel, im 28 weeks now, and this little one...

they are safe in our womb ;o)

dont worry around my time your little one will start to fight back haha no kidding,
    this little one will kick her when she smacks my tummy and i will hold her hand there letting the baby kick her, she doesnt know what it is,, but she does leave me alone lol for the rest of the day
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I got pulled off of my bike, over the handlebars onto the pavement, by my dog. I was about 12 weeks, my baby was fine.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 10:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• At 6 weeks the baby is still low in your hips so you are probably fine. If you aren't in pain, you are most likely fine.
    I have a 20 month old and he is fond of bouncing on me. I figure that is my cue to work in this little problem now instead of waiting til he is bouncing on a baby.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Your baby should be fine, they are prety well protected in there. I would try to get your son to understand that he should be gentle with your belly.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2008